Sleepless nights spent tossing and turning, sleeping too hot or cold or not having enough support, can lead to exhausted mornings — we all know the feeling. But sleeping on the right mattress can help alleviate these problems and make you remember what it feels like to be rested. The fact is that the right mattress really does matter when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper is the Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation and is designed to help solve 5 common sleep problems:
1. Tossing and turning can be reduced with our Comfort Right® Layers. This advanced system of foams and fluffy fibers is designed to provide instant comfort. This helps reduce the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning so you can sleep more comfortably through the night.
2. Lack of support is relieved with our Custom Support® System. Each mattress’s durable yet flexible carbon steel coils work to promote proper support and alignment across the entire body.
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold is helped with our Cool Balance® Technology. It combines high-performance heat and moisture-regulating fabric with an overall mattress design that helps promote airflow. Together, these help promote a comfortable, balanced sleep temperature
4. Partner disturbance is alleviated with our TrueSense® Design. This system helps minimize the impact of partner movements, working to isolate motion at its source so you can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep with fewer disruptions.
5. Mattress roll-off or sag is prevented with our Comfort Last® Construction. Each model is designed to enhance the durability of the mattress and is thoroughly tested beyond industry standards to make sure it can resist sagging and edge roll-off. This enhanced durability can help extend the comfort life of your mattress.
With the new Perfect Sleeper, you will have 5 reasons to never count sheep again!
Baer’s Mattress Den began carrying Serta Perfect Sleepers in 1992. Perfect Sleeper’s are produced in Landover, Maryland with deliveries to Baer’s every week.