The pop-up trundle unit is constructed with your loved ones safety in mind. Gravity locks prevent inadvertent release, while specially designed tension spring tabs help to lock the activation bar securely in place.
- Helically suspended link surface supplies your mattress with even firm support.
- Height: 15″ elevated; 5″ collapsed.
- Measurements: 39″ x 72″ angle iron construction built to last and safety.
- Dual 3/4″ x 3/4″ cross bars for added center support.
- Sides rails help to retain mattress and keep from sliding out of position.
- Dual safety locks ensure position stability whether for up down positioning
- Spring-loaded activation safety bar assures that bar is locked in position and also makes closing and lifting operation a snap.
- Safe finished edges
This unit is a Pop-Up Trundle with tension springs for Daybeds that is stored under your daybed when not in use. This Pop-Up trundle provides for easy lifting and closing so that you can turn any day bed into an additional twin-sized bed by adding a mattress along with a pop up trundle unit. (mattress sold seperately).
Unit Weight 56 lbs
Family owned and made in the USA since 1952, Mantua has been the innovator of quality bed frames. They are also America’s oldest bed frame specialist. Mantua bed frames are made with recycled high strength, high carbon railroad steel. Worn railroad track is reclaimed, then heated, cut and re-rolled into steel angle iron. The Mantua bed frame is the heaviest in the industry.