The new Simmons Beautyrest Black L-Class Medium Pillowtop Mattress is more than a mattress, it’s a haven for deep, restorative sleep that inspires your senses. The Beautyrest Black experience goes beyond mere comfort. It creates a restful escape where sleep is the ultimate luxury.
Key Features of the Simmons Beautyrest Black L-Class Medium Pillowtop Mattress:
- T3 Pocketed Coil®- Exclusively made for the Beautyrest Black mattresses, These high-carbon steel springs are triple strand-wrapped, pre-compressed and placed into a durable, yet soft non-allergenic fabric individually. What that means to you is increased strength, motion separation and conformability that creates indulgent comfort to withstand the test of time.
- BlackICE™ 4.0- Introducing Beautyrest’s most advanced cooling cover yet. Through research and development, Beautyrest has created a mattress cover that cools in 4 ways. At the surface it is cool-to-the-touch. Just beneath the surface cooling materials enhance heat dissipation. SilkAir fiber prevents and wicks away heat build up. The addition of silver particles draws heat from your body so you can sleep cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- Comfort Foam – Comfort Foam is made in varying levels of softness (extra firm, firm, medium, plush, etc.) to create comfort preferences for all comfort levels.
- Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam – Is a premium memory foam combined with gel to provide incredible pressure relief and motion separation.
- BeautyEdge® -Each Beautyrest Black mattress is surrounded in thick foam rails for additional firm, stable support around the edge of the mattress. Enjoy sleeping to the very edge of your Beautyrest Black mattress without feeling like your going to slip or roll out.
- Triton European Foundation -Supports up to 2,000 lbs of pressure for long-lasting durability.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The best warranty in the business.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
Baer’s is honored to be one of the few mattress retailers in the country to carry this exclusive line of Beautyrest Black mattresses that are manufactured for our customers in Fredericksburg, Virginia.