Terms & Conditions & Return Policy
Baer’s Mattress Den is a division of Baer’s Specialty Stores, Inc.
BAER’S MATTRESS DEN RETURN POLICY
All products sold by Baer’s Mattress Den are warranted by the manufacturer listed on the receipt or product label. Any issues or defect in your product must be handled by this warranty only and is therefore not returnable to Baer’s for a refund or credit. Consult the original manufacturer’s warranty card that comes attached to your bedding upon arrival. It often includes valuable information about the proper care and maintenance, ensuring the longest life possible for your mattress set. Baer’s Mattress Den will assist you in any warranty concern you may have, but please note that decisions concerning warranties are strictly made by the manufacturer, not Baer’s Mattress Den.
Keep your paperwork! Proof of purchase is required by the various manufacturers before they can process a customer’s warranty claim and/or make any other adjustments to their account. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you keep your warranty paperwork, receipts, and manufacturer’s law labels (the white tags sewn onto the end of each mattress or foundation). While many people remove these tags, we recommend that you leave them in place. Law labels provide information such as manufacture date and model number, which are extremely helpful in processing warranty claims.
What items are not covered by the warranty*?
· Damage caused by misuse or mishandling
· Replacement of non-defective units to ensure a matched set
· Mattress handles
· Stains or soiling
· Inadequate support from a weak or failing bed base/frame
· Damage caused by insufficient turning/rotation of the mattress
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Baer’s Mattress Den’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Baer Mattress Den’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Baer’s Mattress Den at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Baer’s Mattress Den’s web site are provided “as is”. Baer’s Mattress Den makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Baer’s Mattress Den does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Baer’s Mattress Den or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Baer’s Mattress Den’s Internet site, even if Baer’s Mattress Den or a Baer’s Mattress Den authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
Product or Pricing Inaccuracies
While we take every precaution to insure all products and pricing are correct on Baer’s Mattress Den website, mistakes do occur. Prices and the availability of products and our services are subject to change without notice. Despite our best efforts, we will, from time to time, make pricing mistakes. We will endeavor to promptly correct any mistakes as we become aware of them. We reserve the right to revoke any offer and/or correct any error at any time, including after an order has been submitted and even in the event that your method of payment has been charged. Any disputes related to pricing will be resolved at our sole and complete discretion.
The materials appearing on Baer’s Mattress Den’s web site could include technical, typographical, photographic, or pricing errors. Baer’s Mattress Den does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Baer’s Mattress Den may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Baer’s Mattress Den does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Baer’s Mattress Den has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Baer’s Mattress Den of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Baer’s Mattress Den’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.